Bad Pick Up Lines Part 4

Hey Baby. My underwear is completly stretched out. You know what that means.

Drop a packet of sugar on the floor next to the girl you are after. Pick it up and say "I'm sorry, but I think you dropped your nametag!"

Wanna try and Australian kiss? (what's that?) It's like a French kiss...only down under!

Hey you free for dinner, because I have a private chef who makes a mean breakfast in bed.....You see where I'm going with this? (Works better if you actually do have a private chef)

Are you a drummer, because you seem to know the beat of my heart.

Hey, you owe me a drink. I dropped mine when you walked past.

Are you a boxer?? (No) Well how about you get on your knees and give me two blows to the head?

Did you ever realize screw rhymes with me and you?

Are you an alien cause you have just abducted my heart

I'd buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the straw

Did you wash your clothes in windex? Cause i can see myself in your pants

Excuse me, do you have a quarter? (No,why?) Well cause I told my girlfriend I'd call her when I found someone better

Lets play circus, first sit on my face i'll guess ur weight and i'll eat the difference

Do you have a cellphone in your back pocket(why?) Cause yo booty been callin me alllll dayyyy

throw a packet of sugar and say..... excuse me miss you dropped your nametag

Excuse me I think you droped something (when she asks what?) "My Jaw"

Since beauty is only skin deep, your body has no insides...

They say apples don't fall far from the tree, so that must mean your mom's hot too

Girl do you have a fever cause you sure look hot !

I think I saw a picture of you once, I saw it in the dictionary, it was right next to the word "KABLAAM"

Do you like punani .. because I would like 2 eat sum!

I like my coffee just like I like my women with (extra sugar, black, etc)

You wanna play pool I'll shoot my balls in your holes

Hey baby, is your name Daisy? Becuase i have the urge to plant you right here.

It may be a needle, but it works like a sewing machine

Are you a speeding ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you

Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?

Is that shirt (those pants) mad of camel skin?(no, why?) cuz i noticed the humps

Tickle your pussy with a feather? (What?) I said, "Particularily nice weather."

Is there a magnet in here cuz baby I'm attracted to You.

I saw you from across the room, and I fainted, and hit my head. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance reasons

Hey do you want to play Pearl Harbor. if yea. it is where I sit back and you blow the hell out of me

Hey (say their name), I know this is not a chat room but my lips want to chat with yours

You know what would look good on you.....me

Were you standing by the fire? (why) cause your hair is on fire

You so fine I'd bite yo toe nails and drink yo bath water.

No comments:

Post a Comment