Bad Pick Up Lines Part 3

Is your body a map? Cause I love to travel!

Lets go behind a rock and get a little boulder!!/p>

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Smile if you want to sleep with me then watch the victim try to hold back her smile...

If I filp a coin what are my chances of getting head?

Am I pleased to see you or did I just put a canoe in my pocket

Hey ,they call me coffee cause I grind so fine

What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some Vitamin me.

Haven't we met before?... I'm not too good with names but i'm awesome with numbers.

If a kiss was a snow flake I would send you a snow storm

Your name must be mickey, cause you so fine. (In reference to One Hit Wonder Song by Toni Basil)

Nice pants...can i test the zipper?

I know hello in 6 different languages, which one do you want me to use in the morning?

Can i get your football jersey (what?) you know your name and number

If I put my key in your ignition will it turn you on?

I need to make a citizens arrest against you, cause it’s a crime to be that fine!

Your like Cigarettes, adictive as hell

Did you brush your teeth this morning or do I need to taste them to find out?

Did you just take a shower or is it me that's making you wet?

I feel like Richard Gere, I'm standing next to u, the PRETTY WOMAN

(for an overweight person)"Hey baby, do you want to put the love in these handles?"

Do u have a boyfriend? Well, when u want a MANfriend, give me a call.

Wow I must be good at darts because I hit a bullseye with you

Damn Girl, your about to make the rocket in my pants blast off!

Have you ever slid down a rail, She says "no" would you like to slide down mine.

Girl, your so hot, I need oven mitts!

Hi, my name is Doug. Backwards, it's god with a little bit of U wrapped around it.

We're both fine specimans lets say we go make some more

Could you step away from the bar? your making all the ice melt

do you have an extendo ladder? because the first wall you put between us was to high for my regular ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment