Bad Pick Up Lines Part 1

Are you an aspirin because I'd like to take you every 4 to 6 hours

There are a lot of fish in the sea, but your the only one I'd like to mount and take back to my place

Excuse me are you hiring? I heard you have an opening you need filled.

What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper

Do you like parties? Because you can climb up my pants and have a ball!

If you were vanilla ice cream and I was hot caramel, I'd pour myself all over you

Here is $30. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.

Girl......you are like a tall glass of water. And im telling youuuu str8 up im thirsty.

If you were a word on a peice of paper you would read (fine print)

Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

kissing is a language of love....... so how bout a conversation?

If you were a laser you'd be set to stunning.

Baby, your lips are like candy and im the fat kid

No comments:

Post a Comment