Bad Pick Up Lines Part 2

Baby I want to wear you like a pair of sun glasses, one leg over each ear.

You're in a relationship, im in a relationship but that doesn't mean we can't have relations

You must be a ship you've always been on my radar

If a blade of grass was sexy, then baby youd be a field.

If fine was a felony you'd be on death row.

Motion your finger to a girl to get her to come your way.
When she arrives say, "I knew if I fingered you long enough you would cum."

You owe me money!! (Why?) because you've been living in my heart and not payin rent

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

You know how some men buy really expensive cars to make up for certain, well, shortages? Well, I don't even own a car.

(for an overweight person)"Hey baby, do you want to put the love in these handles?"

Am I in the woods cuz your a fox

The only thing I want between our relationship is latex

If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town

Excuse me for interupting, and im not trying to make a pass, but you must be leaving the country if youre packing that much ass.

Hey, I lost my gun holester can I use yours?

Hey I am like a Rubik’s cube the more you play with me the harder I get!

Cute smile...Is that the only thing you can do with those lips?

God almost didn't make you. He was afraid the angels would get jealous.

Starlight, starbright why don't you come home with me tonight!

Hi, I'm an fine art appraiser and your ass is priceless!

You must be a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you

If Santa Claus comes down your chimney, and puts you in his sack, dont worry because I wanted you for christmas

I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.

If your left leg was thanksgiving and your right leg was christmas can I come see you between the holidays.

You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.

Awww.. BABY GURL YOU Aint NO DYME BECAUSE DYMES GET SPENT, BUT IN OTHER WORDS YOU A DIAMOND BECAUSE DIAMONDS LAST FOREVER

See that girl over there (if yes) shes likes nails. I sure hope you prefer screws cuz I can give you alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment