Bad Pick Up Lines Part 5

Do you like milk? Cause you have it around your lips

(two girls are talking to each other) interupt them saying "hello ladies i don't mean to come between you... or do I?

are your parents terrorists? Cause you're the bomb

Hey do you have an extinguisher cause your on FIRE!

Excuse me...Hi, I'm writing an essay on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.

Are you a high jumper because u make my bar go up.

Are you going to the BBQ (What BBQ?) My meat in your grill

The only vowels I need are U and I

Do you need a napkin? because you look DIRTY!!!

are you a pirate? {she replies no why?} cause i am diggin your booty.. (or chest)...

Baby, you give the sun a reason to SHINE.

Do you have 10 cents cause from here you look like a dime

You have monkey wrench eyes, everytime I look into them my nuts tighten

"If I was naked, holding some pie and ice cream, would that still be dessert? or would I?"

I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what say we tie up for the night?

Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

YOU HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR ASS [WHAT?] MY EYES.

Are you GREEK [IF NO] Are you SURE CAUSE you LOOK LIKE A GODDESS TO ME

Do you know where the nearest insane assylum is? Because baby, without you I'm going crazy.

I will be a Dixie Chick and you be my cowboy... now take me away!

Girl do you take karate because your body is kicking.

Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

Hey babe, can I have your number? I think it'll look better in my pocket than in your head.

"That shirt is becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too."

Is your last name pepper cause your SMOKIN!

hey baby wanna see the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow

Can I use your phone to call God & I need to tell him 1 of his angels are missing

You have something on your ass..what?...my eyes.

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly colour coordinated.

I can't play the guitar but i'll sure pluck your G String

Man.... Christmas must have come early this year because you where first on my Christmas list.

(boy)wanna play titanic:(girl)yeah:(boy) when i say iceberg you go down

Are you THE MATRIX, casue I'M THE ONE.

If i filp a coin what are my chances of getting head?

Hey you know what(what) you remind me of homework (why) because your always ready to be done

Do you have a paper towel cuz I get dirty lookin at you!

If you were my deck I would take out the nails and screw you.

Before you put that outfit on they were just clothes, But with you in it.. it is a fashion statment.

Was your Father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment